541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, your worst than me.

You need help my friend ;)
I HAVE OWNED ALL THESE CARS SINCE SEPTEMBER OF LAST YEAR :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :p:p:p

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
So which car is the best then??

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are a nutter lloydy!! :p
hey r2 went and test drove it today it has the parrot thingy fitted and its staying lol :):):) oh my number is 98

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Here are a few pics of the cars i have owned this year lmao :d:d:d:d
Are you competing with your next door neighbour over the 'I have a better car than you' trump card?!
A car that bores you is irrelevent here as you step into your 4th Civic!! May I ask why are you always switching!?

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another new motor! :facepalm: your a legend mate lol. I'm sure that salesman in your local Honda dealership is bound to be on some sort of strong medication by now. ;)

hey gerry we need to talk mate i feel a deal coming on lol:D

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you competing with your next door neighbour over the 'I have a better car than you' trump card?!
A car that bores you is irrelevent here as you step into your 4th Civic!! May I ask why are you always switching!?
i guess i am just indecisive :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: lol believe it or not i went to BMW today to have a look at a 335d coupe lmao right car right price wrong age lol

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Ohhhhhh no mate, I'm only just now cutting down on my own medication lol. :D
gerry i need some thing i dont know what yet but its got to look awsome on my new baby ????? maybe rip off the type r decals and have some mugen one's instead can you do them ?/??? oh oh oh and maybe some mugen headrest stickers ????? what about a mugen brake light sticker ????/

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
You crack me up mate, that's more than a car per season! Hopefully the Mugen will find a more permanent home, otherwise it might develop a complex ;)

Nick

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You crack me up mate, that's more than a car per season! Hopefully the Mugen will find a more permanent home, otherwise it might develop a complex ;)

Nick
you know what nick i think im going to keep this one fella if i dont i think ill be looking for a divorce lawyer :):)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Nick

where in staffordshire you from nick ???

1 - 20 of 29 Posts