Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a selection i took today of the Civics. :-D

Attachments

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Great job with the pictures. Cheers for sharing them!

Good turnout today and everyone's car looked great. Gave me a few mod ideas too ;-)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Here you go;

Attachments

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
So perfect. What a great day. Was lovely to meet everyone. My pics will follow...

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Some cracking pics gathering here keep em coming.

So glad we ended with the money shot infront of the house tho made for some great shots them.

Great day enjoyed it.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Very nice pics guys...and gal ;) looks like a real fun day out. :D :cool:
On the way there myself, Lee and Chris conveyed behind about a dozen TVR's for a good chunk of the A1(M) ......... I could feel the rumble of those cars in my chest!!

They did sound awesome but I can imagine that more than an hour in one of those you'll end up being sick lol

The weather was a bit iffy early on but mid afternoon it was much better. I went for an explore of Newby Hall with the missus and little one, it has a great adventure playground for the kids ............... god I ache!:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Looks like you had a great day. Thanks for posting the pics! :D

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
cracking photo's lads, looks like you got a great day for it too! :)
Thats questionable, you didn't see the bit where it lashed it down haha. Watching everyone run to their cars was quite funny.

Overall though, weather wise it was good! It must of been as my foreheads a crispy red sunburnt colour.

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Here's my efforts! Looks like we didnt get a drop of rain.. or any wind! :popcorn2:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts