2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

How do you refer to your car?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was talking to a work colleague and we were discussing whether or not cars are male or female. We were both of the opinion that cars are ALWAYS female.

Funnily enough my brother-in-law messaged me this morning and referred to his car as a he. I corrected him and now of course we are debating it.

So, here's the question, is your car referred to as "he", "she" or something else?

·
#darkside
2,237 Posts
The amount it costs and the head aches it gives me for a handful of wild moments could only produce one conclusion...

I'll let you ponder :)

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,396 Posts
Defo Female, break down for no apparent reason and cost a fortune to run.

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
I'd say female cause just like my partner she gives me hours of endless pleasure, always looks good even when dirty and doesn't cost a lot to maintain the only real cost is modifications and upgrades ;)

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,396 Posts
I'd say female cause just like my partner she gives me hours of endless pleasure, always looks good even when dirty and doesn't cost a lot to maintain the only real cost is modifications and upgrades ;)
Playing safe there mate ;)

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guessing you're not married yet? ;-)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
T1ts or wheels, either way ends up costing you and giving you grief.
I forget which one has cost more, but I definitely know which one gives the most grief ;););)

·
#darkside
2,237 Posts
Well after my recent events Id say mine is certainly a bitch..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts