Premium Member
1,139 Posts
*** I paid £16 in tescos for the same.

Grab it while you can!

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There has been some in stock as I seen others claim to have seen some, but yes it may be difficult, my local one doesn't either not that I needed some as I have a petrol engine.

I only posted it for others to gain fair enough many wont benefit

·
The D is for Dave
286 Posts
It's just a top-up, you don't get a bottle of oil for that price unless I'm missing something...

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Looks like you get a litre bottle of oil to me.

No where near me has any in stock though :(

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Bought one of those last week, last one on the shelf. Spotted it whilst getting coolant as I'd just emptied mine all over the drive (whoops) and thought it was a right bargain! I'm back that way again so will see if they've restocked the shelves... ;)

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay thanks. There was some around like I said in 1st post "so might be hard to source" I often miss deals because of my location. I often see some goods deals around. I missed best one other week £225 for a Motorola xoom had to pat £250 still good deal

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
went to halfords today in inverness and bought their last 5 bottles,total bargain:D

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
I have been looking for this everywhere and cant get it... thanks for the link though, if anyones halfrauds has these and has the deal on I would like about 5 bottles, and will pay £4 a bottle plus delivery!!!

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
when i got mine today,it wasnt on the shelves,i had to ask ,they had it through the back

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
same for everywhere near me, good opportunity for someone to get theirs free if they can get mine :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.