2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not mine but torn whether i like this or not?!

s-l400.jpg

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
the guy who is selling it has only just won it, i saw the picture of him winning it somewhere, then the next thing its up for sale

·
i-Vtec
4,426 Posts
Someone here had one Liveried the same, not sure if it was an FN2 though. He did his RC car the same.

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
461 Posts
I’d have it, only thing I’d change would be the front badge. Think the R looks silly, nice white Honda badge would sort it.

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
461 Posts
It's on eBay hemmingway buy it dude lol
Ploughed too much money into this one I have, going to have to enjoy this one for a few years yet before I even think about buying another. Next is fk2 or fk8, unless I win the lottery this weekend then it’s all 3 😁

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think it would look very cool on a track car, fully stripped and caged. Would look like you've managed to get your hands on an ex works car or something.

For me, personally of course, I find road cars dressed up as race cars a bit too try hard. And as mentioned above, a bit attention seeking of the wrong kinds of attention as well as the one you might want.

Plus, when you got to sell your car, you limit your marked considerably if you wrap it in something like this.

·
Super Moderator
3,115 Posts
you may be right Grossey, here's a picture from his mod thread.
I think it's wrapped.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts