2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey People,

Just a quick note to say that I am taking a break from work 22nd-25th April so I wont be around on here until the Monday :)

Any enquiries etc will be taken care asap as I'll not have any internet access before then

Hope everyone has a wicked and fantastical easter!

Much Lovings

Cazza xx:frankie::frankie::frankie:

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Welcome back Caroline :) glad you had an epic time , 30 soon eh lol got my tickets ordered for knockhill , hopefully we all have sunburnt noses that day

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers Rosssoooooo :) I meant to send you a little PM wishing you happy easter before I left but the excitement just took over..I'm officially skint after Disney..rip.off place/gullible parent that I am!!
Welcome back Caroline :) glad you had an epic time , 30 soon eh lol got my tickets ordered for knockhill , hopefully we all have sunburnt noses that day

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Lol my mate is going with his kids in June , I will leave the rip offness a surprise for him haha
Looked into Florida but was coming in at something like 2 grand + and I'm sorry but that's a charger ;)

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pfft!! Really? I'll PM ya what I paid for France..make ** own mind up there lol!!
Lol my mate is going with his kids in June , I will leave the rip offness a surprise for him haha
Looked into Florida but was coming in at something like 2 grand + and I'm sorry but that's a charger ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts