2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Next item to break Cd player! It can't read CDs but radio still works. I have 2008 Civic with standard stero not Sat nav.

What in your opinion is the cheapest best option? I love cds so was wondering if i can just install a CD changer? What cost and ease of installation does this involve?!

Next option the Xcarlink that everyone seems to rave about, i could spend a while changing my cds to MP3 and sticking on a memory card. Does anyone have experience of the Bluetooth as i have a parrot but its not great so may look into that instead?

What did others do when the CDs gave up? Also if i don't replace the whole unit would this affect resale much?!
Thank you all!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry have just spotted there is a sub forum for this, how can i move this post please??

Also wondering how people get on with having no track names etc?

Can i just put 10 folders on an SD card, and name tracks 1to10 and treat it like a CD? Ie i want CD 2 play track 1 and let it play through the CD?

Thanks

·
Reasonable Tenor voice
617 Posts
Xcarlink is a very good option. I have in effect 10 "CDs" each with 99 tracks.I had to right down on paper what each one was, but after a while memorized most of them. IN answer to your question, yes that is how it works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts