2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
4,355 Posts
I had the emissions recall update done, the update does not mention anything on performance but rather the DPF, but they won't admit a performance nuke,
Of course they don't, because it doesn't otherwise we would have dozens of posts to that effect, But the only posts that we have had so far is that it makes no difference.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Going back to stock map, the gain was minimal, next up is to try bluespark+boost.

In fairness Celtic customer service is good, 14 day money back guarantee if your not happy.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ok so heres another update, bluespark installed and set on E9, torque is significantly up, much more than the Celtic remap, my butt dyno tells me. Throttle response very sharp. After the initial surge the pull is very strong all the way up the revs. You just tip the throttle and she just wants to take off, I can without a shadow of a doubt say that the bluespark on E9 is delivering the gains as advertised. I dont even feel the need to dyno as the gains are significant. The reason I dynoed the Celtic was because I did not feel the gains i was told and wanted proof. I will Dyno at some stage the bluespark but for now I know the gains I have got with E9 are very significant.

MPG is another substantial gain, I am getting 90MPG cruising in 5th gear st 50mph.

·
Vendor
71 Posts
134bhp stock!!!! Oooft!
Yeah, that's being honest, letting it warm the roller bearings up and settle out, rather than just using the first run of the day when everything is cold.

From the first run of the day it comes out way closer to 120, and most companies would have used those runs, but I'd rather put out representative figures than what works best for marketing.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts