2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
B16 OJR
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys got a problem that's DRIVING ME CRAZY!! I drive 200 miles to work and the same back every week and noticed a click coming from the car as I hit slight bumps in the road, narrowed it down to the interior light area if I press the flat area by the buttons and hold it the noise disappears. Anyone know how to permanently stop this?? Is it easy to remove "glue" then replace this area??

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
I've had this for months.

I've just assumed it's a bit of cable or something similar moving about and hitting the inner side of the light. I'm too lazy to start pulling it to bits to find out though and have just lived with it. :oops:
Easier to quote. :lol:

Interested if you do find a fix to this. :thumbsup:

·
B16 OJR
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok mate, I've got to rip it apart its driving me mad can't stand little things like this! Gave a lad from work a lift up to stoke from Portsmouth said he could keep his money if he found where it was coming from he spent 2 hours listening but fair play he found the general area!!!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I had a problem with my centre light not turning on all of the time, I took it apart and double checked the connections, its OK now. Its pretty simply to strip down, no big deal really!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts