2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's such a rare colour but I really like it.

Does anyone have any pictures? Maybe one with a type R bodykit :cool:

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
I have one..nice colour..i love it :)

How do i get a pic up from the iphone?lol

2,111 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
This colour sux :D Red, black, silver and white Civics are only cool! I mean these are traditional Honda colours...

2,111 Posts
This colour sux :D Red, black, silver and white Civics are only cool! I mean these are traditional Honda colours...
I do have to agree that the best looking colours are:

for a 5-door: only NHB (or CB)... Hides the back doors the best...
for a 3-door: NHB, DBP (awesome colour!), AS (I never liked silver on any car, but it really suits this Civic!), MR and CW... ^^

·
Registered
274 Posts
I do have to agree that the best looking colours are:

for a 5-door: only NHB (or CB)... Hides the back doors the best...
for a 3-door: NHB, DBP (awesome colour!), AS (I never liked silver on any car, but it really suits this Civic!), MR and CW... ^^
I agree!

Anyway if i look this blue, i alwasy think it is the "Smurfs" colour :D

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
I like just because it's not common. Mine is RBP, and although a common color, I have yet to see another in the flesh...

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I like orange alot also. all bright colours fit well to the shape of the 3door. I'd rather have a fn in orange, cerulean blue, champ white, alabaster silver or milano red than black or bronze or blue...
depends on the bodykit tho. for the gp kit bright color work really well, whereas the "standard" s/r kit is better suited for dark colours.
the fk is another story though. must go for black with these... (altho I get the feeling that the "image pack" thingy has not been tampered enough with)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts