2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above been up for sale on ebay ages and autotrader, keeps dropping price. Mates on the look out so looking for info, Did a check on here Leon_D owned it in 2010 he hasn't been on since was only around few mths this owner is saying he's 2nd owner F11 WAN plate. Honda Civic 2.0 I-VTEC Championship White Type R 3dr Hatchback 2009

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just looking for info as previous owner was on here (only for few mth though) he was 2nd owner (trader) but this owner is saying he's the 2nd owner. So does That mean the trader was driving under trade and then sold on when he'd had enough. Also it's been up for mths, mate rang him he says he needs a towing vehicle quite quick but we're thinking if he's been that desperate for a tow vehicle for all these mths why hasn't he gone for a trade in, because when it first appeared on eBay prices were still good. It does look ok but it's just the "desperate to sell need a car quick" this usually means it's not as good as they make out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes that does sound bad :s getting over there with a mechanic might be best in that situation..

Just looking for info as previous owner was on here (only for few mth though) he was 2nd owner (trader) but this owner is saying he's the 2nd owner. So does That mean the trader was driving under trade and then sold on when he'd had enough. Also it's been up for mths, mate rang him he says he needs a towing vehicle quite quick but we're thinking if he's been that desperate for a tow vehicle for all these mths why hasn't he gone for a trade in, because when it first appeared on eBay prices were still good. It does look ok but it's just the "desperate to sell need a car quick" this usually means it's not as good as they make out.

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
180 miles away is the downside but he's desperate to get the white one. It's because it's type r number is 1 number away from mine so he thinks it would be "cool" to have these together I told him not to rush into it but he won't listen

·
UKDM
779 Posts
Seems quite legit to me and the FN2's can go through owners quickly due to the ride I've seen plenty only owned for a few months.

I imagine he is pulling the old 'thats the number of owners it says on the v5' trick which will be 2 meaning he is the third in reality unless as you say he has drove it as trade

I am struggling with the 172 reference is that the R number do the CW's get there own number? It aint no clio :)

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He looked at that Saturday it's up the rd from him it's in shocking condition looks worse close up he said, a back rd dealer now owns it he got it from auction he told my mate finance took it off previous owner. In that ad the owner says mot in September but the car dealer shown a mot certificate from July is this possible I thought you couldn't book it in until 1mth before due date.

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seems quite legit to me and the FN2's can go through owners quickly due to the ride I've seen plenty only owned for a few months.

I imagine he is pulling the old 'thats the number of owners it says on the v5' trick which will be 2 meaning he is the third in reality unless as you say he has drove it as trade

I am struggling with the 172 reference is that the R number do the CW's get there own number? It aint no clio :)
They get numbered 1-600 but I heard its actually 588??. Saying that there are higher than 600 going around and evo stu and pottsy seen a 61 plate champ white. So looks like crafty Honda are still whacking them out.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
They get numbered 1-600 but I heard its actually 588??. Saying that there are higher than 600 going around and evo stu and pottsy seen a 61 plate champ white. So looks like crafty Honda are still whacking them out.
Apparently they're numbered 0001-1999. Only 600 in the UK though which is where the confusion comes from I think.

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Theres a uk member with a CW over 600, spotted it on here the other day and can't remember who it was.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Theres a uk member with a CW over 600, spotted it on here the other day and can't remember who it was.
I think we have a few with over 600s. I think I know the chap you mean though. Had 900 and something? Can't remember who it was either or where I saw it lol.

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

1 - 17 of 17 Posts