2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had the car for over two years now and only getting round to posting some pics.

I previously owner a red EP3 and then a milano FN2 before going away from Honda for a few years but always missed the Type R and vtec - hence why I came back.

This is pic of car soon after I got her.

Then put on GP front and rear - 15mm wheel spacers - HKS RSK - - colour coded mudguards - and a few other mods such as fog light protectors hekos etc

then Tomason TN1 alloys in matt black - Honda City pack - rear sumo panel - black mirror caps

And then Fugen Wing & Grille - Custom Meerkat Exhaust - Flashpro

Looking at putting lightning strikes on the rear in gloss black and some very faint front strikes in a shade ever so slightly darker than the champ white to emphasise the slight raise/bulge in the bonnet.

Also due to have a gloss wrap done on the roof at some point.

I would love to get the fenders but the cost of painting/blending the paint to the other panels and fitting are putting me off.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The wheels look amazing, I could do with a set! ;)

I really like these in white, I bet it's a nightmare to keep clean :p
Yea its a pain to keep clean especially at this time of year.

The matt black wheels on the other hand still look very similar when they get dirty (dare I say it - they actually look better dirty).

The original champ white wheels were such a pain to keep clean. Don't have to worry about them any more as some toe-rag stole them.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Yea its a pain to keep clean especially at this time of year.

The matt black wheels on the other hand still look very similar when they get dirty (dare I say it - they actually look better dirty).

The original champ white wheels were such a pain to keep clean. Don't have to worry about them any more as some toe-rag stole them.
You're joking?! What a banker.

I'll be doing my standards in gloss black soon, as soon as I have more funds.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Love the city pack! Was thinking about it myself but maybe in nighthawk black??

What was the fit like on the grille and wing?

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the city pack! Was thinking about it myself but maybe in nighthawk black??

What was the fit like on the grille and wing?
The city pack adds so much to the car but it really needs to be seen in the flesh. Its very pricey for what it is but I have heard that others on here have managed to source non-honda ones.

The wing and grille are from typerkits and fit is terrific. I got them installed by Honda garage and the guy who installed said that they fit just like the genuine mugen ones.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
The city pack adds so much to the car but it really needs to be seen in the flesh. Its very pricey for what it is but I have heard that others on here have managed to source non-honda ones.

The wing and grille are from typerkits and fit is terrific. I got them installed by Honda garage and the guy who installed said that they fit just like the genuine mugen ones.
Yeah I totally agree, problem with the non Honda ones is that they won't look as good.

Very tempted by the grill and wing then, how much was paint if you don't mind me asking?

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I totally agree, problem with the non Honda ones is that they won't look as good.

Very tempted by the grill and wing then, how much was paint if you don't mind me asking?
I cant remember exactly as I contacted Stephen from TypeRKits direct for a cost for supply, paint and delivery of the grille and wing. The paint job which they did was top notch and the paintwork still is flawless today.

I ordered the grille and wing separately but if you order them both at same time I would suspect you will get a slightly better deal than I did (plus pound is a bit stronger against the euro than when I ordered)

Drop him an e-mail. he is very helpful and pretty quick at responding.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
I cant remember exactly as I contacted Stephen from TypeRKits direct for a cost for supply, paint and delivery of the grille and wing. The paint job which they did was top notch and the paintwork still is flawless today.

I ordered the grille and wing separately but if you order them both at same time I would suspect you will get a slightly better deal than I did (plus pound is a bit stronger against the euro than when I ordered)

Drop him an e-mail. he is very helpful and pretty quick at responding.
Tried contacting aerokits but had no reply, do you have a way of contacting Stephen directly?

Thanks

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
I would hate to own a white car purely because of keeping it clean, my milano is pretty much two tone red and black and it cleaned every weekend. Stunning example though mate :)

·
Premium Member
141 Posts

so the wing is not plug and play? or I can use OEM screws and supports?

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts