2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thought I would start a new build thread as I have bought myself a new car, would have just added it to my old thread with my black fn2 but the whole photo bucket sharing thing is ruined it.
So to start of with I have bought myself a champ white fn2, guy at work offered me good money for my black one and I was having an itch for another white car...
Anyway here are some pics I got at the weekend while I gave it a wash and put my plates on it.
D95B2533-400F-4C2E-A555-897A9973E11A by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr
B87413D4-D90A-4E27-AD50-939D6DE4AA60 by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr
54812371-680A-4260-AA66-C864707F5FB7 by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr
Very happy with it, knew the owner and he looked after his cars and also was a Honda nut like myself.
Will be keeping it mostly standard, and a couple of small things to sort, wheels powder coated and the likes, anyway here it is >:)

Heres a picture of my black one, never missed a beat in the 3 years of ownership,
5992c7c01e38f6bd33bae307ba3c32cb by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Nice car that mate, always had a soft spot for the champ white ones. Enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Small update
Fixed the drivers folding mirror, was only going up half way, new relay from Honda, £37 fitted it and now works fine now.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
B pipe

Next thing on to do was the centre pipe, was going to buy a second hand one but planning to keep the car for a good few years so went with a new one from Honda. Hopefully get this fitted at work today

exhaust by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mirror

My pass mirror does this, why is it a relay that fixes it?

If you take the mirror cap off you see a small black box with 2 sets of wires, its that box that needs replacing, you can buy direct from Honda or you can send the one you have away for fixing, £37 from Honda or about £10 for fixing, someone on the forum can fix it for you, but it means sending it away. I went for a new one from Honda and fitted right there and then.

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Wishing someone would swap me their CW for my black one! Never wanted black but the lsd sold it to me

·
Registered
59 Posts
Small update
Fixed the drivers folding mirror, was only going up half way, new relay from Honda, £37 fitted it and now works fine now.
No need for a new relay... You could have ordered a new poly fuse from ebay (item 282516628077), remove your faulty polyfuse and solder the new one. That is a 2£ fix (+soldering if like me you cannot do it yourself). Done it on mine and they now work flawlessly.

The car is great btw.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts