2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about getting the back windows tinted on my cw type r has anyone got pics of a cw with this done?

Cheers

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was thinking just the back ones but is there an issue with the plastic under the spoiler getting done ?

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
was thinking just the back ones but is there an issue with the plastic under the spoiler getting done ?
iirc someone on here has done it.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
just do it, you know you want to.

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
I've had mine done including the lower perspex part. I'm not sure what it's called but the material has lots of little holes in it :laugh: It doesn't look quite like a normally tinted window, but it's certainly darker and fits in better than leaving it untouched IMO.

I used a place in Liverpool called TintWizard. £100 for all the back windows :)

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Snap!

Any places recommended
My mate has own company Brian, he is in stirling but mobile(ish) If you want will text you the number and give him a call for you? I didnt tint lower panel and looks ok..... though think Owls was doing the lower panel with fly eyes....

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
My mate has own company Brian, he is in stirling but mobile(ish) If you want will text you the number and give him a call for you? I didnt tint lower panel and looks ok..... though think Owls was doing the lower panel with fly eyes....
That'll be magic big man,txt me his number and I'll give him a phone.

No probs getting it done in Stirling,suppose I could let the missus take my motor to work with her plus she's wanting hers done aswell.

Buy one get one free?:D

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
I'll bell him tomorrow and let you know have spoken to him and give you the number. He has done both my Civs.. good job and not dear

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
check out solarplexius who do removable tints .£109.00 for fn2

1 - 20 of 23 Posts