2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
There is a cw that goes around Livingston but I don't think he/she is on here. Hangs around under the asda carpark overpass.

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
I've seen it aswell when I was through that neck of the woods around February.

Two champ whites in the same place same time.

·
regrets his username
7,979 Posts
I've seen it aswell when I was through that neck of the woods around February.

Two champ whites in the same place same time.
Makes you laugh when this happens you don't know where to look had one pull up next to me, bloody woman driving it and it had about 2mths of dirt on it, in the end i just shook my head at her, letting a car like that get in that state.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi Guys,

Could possibly be me that your talking about! :)
Can sometimes be found under the flyover at Asda in Livingston.

Not formally introduced myself yet, but would be good to meet up with a few of the regulars off of here.

I am the only one that drives my car, so its not mine that would have been seen with 2 months worth of dirt on it as i always keep her shiny! :)

If any of you see me out and about, don't hesitate to flash your lights and wave :)

- Danny

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Seen you loads of times under the pass at asda! Car looks awesome! Only thing now is iv broken my leg and wont be driving for a while. Once I'm back on all four wheels I may 'flash' you.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Seen you loads of times under the pass at asda! Car looks awesome! Only thing now is iv broken my leg and wont be driving for a while. Once I'm back on all four wheels I may 'flash' you.
I suppose you could call me a regular under there! :p
Gutting about the leg mate, hoping you make a fast recovery soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts