2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have pictures or have seen a GP kit in championship white? I like it in black with the white but the otherhalf likes it colour coded. I want to show her the error in her ways and convince her to go with GP kit in black so if any one has pictures of it in white that would be great as I have only seen it in black

Thanks

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Does any one have pictures or have seen a GP kit in championship white? I like it in black with the white but the otherhalf likes it colour coded. I want to show her the error in her ways and convince her to go with GP kit in black so if any one has pictures of it in white that would be great as I have only seen it in black

Thanks
Can't find any rears

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Do you know anyone on here that has it in white?

We had it on our CTS and it was colour coded and she wants it to colour coded on our CW CTR which has caused a stir indoors so I wanted to show her a picture of it in black and in white

Cheers for the response

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol I love it in black and I agree it should be in black but I think she is just doing it to be argumentative like woman do lol cheers for the help guys I appreciate the response. Back to the drawing board lol

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Only ever seen one colour coded GP kit. It was on a milano and looked awful IMO compared to the standard black and red.

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Lol I love it in black and I agree it should be in black but I think she is just doing it to be argumentative like woman do lol cheers for the help guys I appreciate the response. Back to the drawing board lol
Get her pissed and go to a honda dealer and just order it haha! :worms:

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get her pissed and go to a honda dealer and just order it haha! :worms:

Yeah I think will have to other then that next time I am off just go and do it and then she will have to lump it lol

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
any good
gp kit.jpg
gp kit 1.jpg
:)

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
found in another thread i commented on...

dobe was looking at the same idea as you ;)

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/styling/74661-cw-gp-front.html

don't think there were any rear photos tho :(

Nevermind, cheers matey that should help convince the other half that it should be Black. I am not completely sold on the GP Kit in white. Maybe I will buy her a new bag and shoes to soften the deal lol. If you happen to come across any of pictures of it give us a shout
Thank vision

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nevermind, cheers matey that should help convince the other half that it should be Black. I am not completely sold on the GP Kit in white. Maybe I will buy her a new bag and shoes to soften the deal lol. If you happen to come across any of pictures of it give us a shout
Thank vision
Hey. You should tell her from a fellow girl that she should keep the gp kit in black. If it's made all white it will look like you've crashed into halfords :p the gp kit would look even better with the handles and fuel cap painted black too. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
I have a photo on the computer at home of one fully colour coded Gp pack, grille, even the panel where the wipers sit, I'll post it when I get home, I was going to get it done and even asked Honda, glad I didn't as the black and white is stunning, once she see's it she will soon change her mind

1 - 20 of 86 Posts