2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided my newbie thread wasnt the right place for all things CW, so started decided to continue the chat here

·
Registered
512 Posts
How about completly pointless, fancy putting a diff on without upping the power!

·
Registered
357 Posts
with that reasoning, why don t all of us still run about in dc 2 s?? CW rules. Having been given the option of LSD and 200 brake or no LSD with 200 brake, was easy deciding where my money ll go, especially with only 600 euro between the two options. The colour was the cherry on the cake. And for me so was the exclusivity. Only one will be here till July, and that s mine!!

·
Banned
77 Posts
excuse me and correct me if i am wrong but the honda civic type r championship white civic aint a limited edition it will run along side all other civics so it wont be exclusive?well maybe? until the credit crunch stops or slows done and good people can get credit for new cars again:)

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
excuse me and correct me if i am wrong but the honda civic type r championship white civic aint a limited edition it will run along side all other civics so it wont be exclusive?well maybe? until the credit crunch stops or slows done and good people can get credit for new cars again:)
It is planned at the moment that it will remain a Limited Edition.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I don t know how many will be made. All I know is that there is only one Honda supplier here in Malta and that only one was allocated to be brought over here. Apart from that, the CTR is quite an expensive car here because of the registration taxes imposed on higher emission vehicles. There s very few '07 - '08 CTRs on our roads, fewer than 10 even. I meant exclusive to Malta.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don t know how many will be made. All I know is that there is only one Honda supplier here in Malta and that only one was allocated to be brought over here. Apart from that, the CTR is quite an expensive car here because of the registration taxes imposed on higher emission vehicles. There s very few '07 - '08 CTRs on our roads, fewer than 10 even. I meant exclusive to Malta.

Enjoy teh exclusivity, enjoy teh LSD and enjoy having the best colour FN2 there is IMHO.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am, resto, and I m sure, so will you mate!! I can only imagine how sour I d be had I decided not to wait and forked out the same money for any other fn2 other than the CW.

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
How about completly pointless, fancy putting a diff on without upping the power!
Have you driven a car with a diff mate ? Seriously, it is impressive, and any car with it will 100% benefit.
A bit of sour grapes in that post me thinks ?

Congrats on the new purchase lads, Get more pics up please :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi5 neems.. Come on all the rest of you s and post em pics of your CWs.!!:D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
What about "i cant beleve the price i paid forum

·
Registered
664 Posts
Guys , why the negative remarks. If you dont like the White fair enough but there are peeps who do so appreciate peoples choice.
Personally I like the white !

Neil

·
Registered
100 Posts
i have a question...here in greece the greek importer have just announce in his site the championship white....and the price is the same with type-r plus (in greece) gt in uk......and he didnt mention anything about limited number of units.....the site is Honda

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
I bought my CTR in May last year and I will admit that I wish I had waited:(

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I like the CW edition but for me its too little too late, in mid 2006 we all believed the car would have the spec with more power, at launch we got less, only economic gloom and the desperate need for sales gave life to a model that could have been out 2 years ago.
Now from the showroom the car is better than mine was, respect but Honda sold all the FN2 owners short IMO.

·
Banned
77 Posts
What about "i cant believe the price i paid forum
i had the opportunity to get the cw type r but it was £2000 more than the gt i have got i paid £16,800 for my new car in mid november a bargain me thinks.i love my type r but if i am really honest with myself it aint a £20,000 pound car no way would i pay that amount for a ctr no matter what colour or for that matter even if i was on L.S.D.:D:D:D:Wow:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Can you imagine sitting in a dark car in the middle of a maltese summer in a temperature of a "cool" 42 degrees centigrade? No a/c can cope with such. I d rather be sitting in a white car. ;) I f not white, I ll have the silver please... But then, I had a choice.. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts