2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting my wheels sprayed Championship White...i took some pics of my car this weekend while it was very sunny and the reflection of the sun made the wheels look white and they looked awesome...i had thought about doing this a month or so ago but with it been winter i left it...my CTR is Nighthawk Black so they contrast really well, as im thinking of having my roof and bonnet ( the raised centre section) white also! just thinking of everyones thoughts on this??

·
Registered
94 Posts
White wheels do look good on a NHB, had them on my EP3. Only thing that would stop me getting them done again would be they are a nightmare to keep clean.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
White wheels do look good on a NHB, had them on my EP3. Only thing that would stop me getting them done again would be they are a nightmare to keep clean.
the car being black is a nightmare to keep clean, should be called "Nightmare Black" lol...not the best seen as i live in the countryside surrounded by fields and tractors but hey ho just means its cleaned once , sometimes twice a week if shes dirty and i have time!

i think they will look awesome, just wanted some second opinions! about the body parts...i would only do this once (when i eventually save the money or win the lottery) i put a mugen wing on it. if you have seen deziboys champ white with black bonnet n roof it looks gorgeous, and i think the opposite would look good too...was tempted to put vinyl on it first to trial but didnt want to damage the paint

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
I don't have black bonnet and roof and tbh I wouldn't anyhow mate. I agree that your car needs contrast as mine did. But your gonna have fun with your wheels but I suppose its better than all White hehe. I'm having black vents done in bonnet to add a bit more contrast.:)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Yes to the wheels, no to the body parts in my opinion and yes to NHB being a mare to look after... But it is so worth the effort if you can keep it clean. Gave mine the works on Sunday and I can't stop looking at it!!

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
think i may decide against the body parts then, i just want my car to be individual as well, i have to get the mugen wing which i keep banging on about but just dont seem to be able to save up for it lol :( i keep swapping between performance or looks...

dezi i must have been mistaken, i look at that many pics i must have got confused lol, seen one like that tho with black roof and bonnet n it looked good (in my opinion)

many of you going to silverstone on april 3rd?

·
Registered
882 Posts
stay away from white wheels imo, nightmare to keep clean, not the day to day build up of muck its the brake dust/spots thats the killer! in the summer my car could stay looking clean for weeks but the wheels are filthy after a coulpe of days.

2,111 Posts
Here's some more.... ;-)

Attachments

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
would say the white wheels would look good but not body parts.

dezi yours looks well better with black wheels.:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts