·
No Jedi mind tricks pls
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Harps

·
Registered
479 Posts
That actually is quite a good idea. Post some pics when you get it? If it looks good I'll definitely be getting one.

·
No Jedi mind tricks pls
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it is a good idea,
OK, I will post pics soon....................

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Yeah great idea, made me think about getting one now.

Pics of it in would be great thanks.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Be cool if it had a red LED...

Interested in seeing a photo of it in action.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Nice (and useful) gadget - I've got a ton of electronic devices that can charge via a USB connection - so, really useful on one of my 'pan-European' car tours ! ...

·
PSN ID: OneManTagTeam
362 Posts
I'm going to buy one, just need to find a cradle for my iPhone to sit in that can sit on top of this

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Good idea! Could use this for alot of stuff nowadays!

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I'm going to buy one, just need to find a cradle for my iPhone to sit in that can sit on top of this
Get yourself a 'Brodit' mount (clip + cradle) - sits beside the ciggie lighter ...

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
would really recommend one of these, had one in my civic for a few months now and are really useful. It great because you can leave it there as it turn it self off with the car so does not drain the battery and i also bought a usb ipod lead off ebay and i keep this in my glove box when i want to charge my iphone. Got mine from play.com and it lights up blue all the time so looks great with the blue footwell light in my type s.
Play.com (UK) : Duracell Car USB Charger : Electronics - Free Delivery

·
Registered
308 Posts
This seams like a really good idea

Could you buy a lead to conect a laptop to it?

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
I got a cheap all in one set, that had a USB cig charger, and some cables for various phones, but the charger was no way as neat and small as these.

Gonna go for the belkin one, seems to protrude out a little less looking at the pictures.
Now if only these had built in FM transmitter, i wouldnt need my USBstick to cig/FM thing.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've got one of those small LED torches plugged into my ciggy lighter... maybe shall get this USB one to keep in the dash when the iphone needs a charge

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bought One. Belkin

[smilie=thumbsdown.:

:cry:

It doesn't fit well.
You have to put it position to make contact with the 12V.
It is too long
The light is green.

And my nokia 6700 doesn't charge.

10 Euro's gone.

Reactions: davrog
1 - 20 of 92 Posts