2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dervinator
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post Before & afters in here so others contemplating it will know what to expect.

Changed the front grill

Before

After

Of course "Her-Indoors" then said "Why are you changing that ? I LIKE THAT BIT (original perspex grill). NOW it looks JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CAR !!

Bah!

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
My missus says the exact same thing mate when I talk about changing mine. Still gonna do it though

Reactions: Civic_Outcast

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Much better with the new grill! My wife don't like everything i do but when its installed she always like it haha.

Only thing we didn't really agree was the 20 inch wheels because they are very expensive but i bought them and for her a nice flower haha

·
mmmm bacon
638 Posts
lol

Don't tell her that, She'll say "What a waste of £132"
You're supposed to tell her they only cost you half of what you paid. That way you could have only bought her half the amount of flowers ;)

·
Dervinator
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
You're supposed to tell her they only cost you half of what you paid. That way you could have only bought her half the amount of flowers ;)
She's in charge of the finances as I'd be bankrupt in rather short order !!

So..

As I'm the only breadwinner... If I don't put the dosh on the side for ..whatever then there'll be a shortfall on the credit card.

And she's VERY strict on that. If 100% of the dosh is not up front before ordering then I can't order !

(If you can't afford then you can't have !)

Don't worry.. The first 25 years are the worst. It gets better after that (The mortgage is paid off !!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts