2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my first pic of car after the wheels were refurbed and painted black.

Got the bonnet carbon wrapped yesterday but the price they wanted for the mirrors was expensive so I fitted some NHB covers from the local Honda dealer this morning.

I also fitted the sticker on rear window which also arrived yesterday.

The black stripe which is on both sides of the car was already on the car when I bought it but I was thinkiong of removing it..whats people opinion?

Cheers

Mick

Attachments

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
VERY nice dude im thinking keep the black strip its different and with type r's in milano is a very good thing as most of them are looking the same:worms:
but yours is kewl :D

Reactions: geordiemick

·
Ex Honda Tractor driver!
162 Posts
Hmmm, not sure about the stripe, think i would be losing it, at the same time the mudflaps need to go too or be colour coded red. Wheels are looking good though and i do like a carbon bonnet on a milano R :D

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
very nice mate again wheels are the dogz

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
nice mate looks good didnt notice the strips the first time round until looked again think they look good keeps in touch with the red and black youve already got on your R

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Looks good, keep it as it is.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Keep the stripe :)
Which cf wrap did u have put on? I want to do mine however I want the gloss finish...I don't think the matte one like that would suit nhb, especially when the car is polished up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts