2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I have a 59 plate CTR which come with xenons, the dipped beam bulbs are however 'normal' and wanted to know if they can be replaced with more whitish looking ones to match the xenons on full beam? Has anyone else done this and if so where do I get some replacements?

Jav

·
Unbelieveable Vteccers
837 Posts
Hey Guys,
I have a 59 plate CTR which come with xenons, the dipped beam bulbs are however 'normal' and wanted to know if they can be replaced with more whitish looking ones to match the xenons on full beam? Has anyone else done this and if so where do I get some replacements?

Jav
Do you mean the side lights? if so yes quite easy to do. :cool:

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hey Guys,

Jav
Indeed, for highbeam many owners have gone for these, and if you want a matching sidelight these.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice 1 Mr JP, let me know how I can order 4- 2 sets for the sidelight and number plate lights

Thanks

Jav

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Nice 1 Mr JP, let me know how I can order 4- 2 sets for the sidelight and number plate lights

Thanks

Jav
Oh it's the sidelights your after, I got confused, I thought you ment Highbeam (flashing people).

Well you can order simply by replying in the thread stating what you would like, I'll then PM you my details.

You have a choice of single LED's or 25 LED 360° ones. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much for the 25 led 360 ones- for both my sidelights as well as for the number plate and interior lights please

Also how long do they last- are there any guarantees?

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
How much for the 25 led 360 ones- for both my sidelights as well as for the number plate and interior lights please

Also how long do they last- are there any guarantees?
Mine were still going strong after 2 years mate when I sold my car. I can't give any warranty as such because they are open to misuse, however if you had any problem after receiving them or wasn't happy I would refund you 100%

You can see I have 100% positive trader feedback and everyone seems very happy. They are very high quality and very bright. The 25 LED ones are £14.50 a pair inc P&P, full interior lights £15 inc P&P, numberplate £5 inc P&P, however I will combine the postage for you and work out a reduced rate.

If you visit the commercial section you will see all the bulbs I have for sale and info + prices and feedback, as well as pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts