2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm strongly thinking about changing dealerships as I'm fed-up to the back teeth of the appalling service I receive from mine - they are nice enough people (to your face anyway) but they are terrible at everything else so it would seem. Has anyone else changed dealership - if so was there an improvement in service and attitude?

I currently have two issues outstanding with my dealership - one concerning paint (has been outstanding for 7 months) and the other is a replacement piece of trim that they damaged a few weeks back.

I've just received my letter from Honda UK to say that my car is within the range of cars effected by a safety recall (EPS and rear dampers). I knew about this already (thanks to this website!) and have had the work done months ago (or so I thought).

I phoned Honda UK to check that I could throw the letter away and they informed me that the EPS is still showing as outstanding and have advised me to get this checked again.

Now I can believe that my dealership did infact check the EPS system and found no fault (so they told me) and that this is a communication problem between dealerships and Honda UK, but I've just about had enough now.

My other half is constantly advising me to sell it, but despite it all I do love my car and am not ready to settle for a less attract Seat just yet, but I am fed up with dealerships and lack of interest on theirs and Honda's part.

Swindon here I come... :)

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
a bad dlr is not a good thing :(

luckily, you can (if you dare! :wink:) trust all those other good people on here who have passed comment about their dealers, taking some of the 'pot luck' out of the equation :D

Check the Wiki for a full list if you haven't already decided on one :D

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Change! do it now!!

go out at the weekend to a couple of dealers
see what you think

as I have said many times before our dealer has been superb over the past 4 + years from Buying to service to trade in
wouldn't swop them for the world:)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Change stealer by all means, but stick with the Civic.

I once you get it sorted you'll find nothing finer.

"Why is the word 'dictionary' in the dictionary?"

Charles H.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts