2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
i got fascia now but the prob is i need 2 din to put my stereo,this parts number i gave the dealer 77251-SMG-EOOZA, Please give some advice what parts number for 2 din..thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi
Is keeping the original HU the only answer to keeping the clock/ac/climate display working? If so, what wiring is needed to/from the original HU? Not having that display working is driving me nuts and where i got my new system installed said it wasn't posible yet - also i'd like my steering audio controls to work - aaaaaaaargh!

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Hi
Is keeping the original HU the only answer to keeping the clock/ac/climate display working? If so, what wiring is needed to/from the original HU? Not having that display working is driving me nuts and where i got my new system installed said it wasn't posible yet - also i'd like my steering audio controls to work - aaaaaaaargh!
You could try this:
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/139053-post39.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
Head Unit

Hi All,
i`m new on this board and i have many questions about a new radio installation.

1. How you cabling the new Radio?

2. What you make with the antenna connection?

3. How i can install a Steer Remote Control?

I know, there are many questions, maybe you can answer it

And i`m sorry, for my english.

Thanks

Maverrick PST

·
Registered
1 Posts
for the steer remote, you need to buy adapter, look here---http://www.kenwood.eu/support/swrc/

and for antenna connection, you have to cut one of two coaxial cables and make connector for your player.....

I have one question......If i remove only connctor A from original HU, will i loose climate control and clock???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can i just ask u no u said about at honda its £200
Does that include the whole kit or just the replacement face? Also do u no any cheaper aftermarket versions?

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Just facia. A bit cheaper now i think, 160 if i don't remember wrong. Check out the Great news! thread in the ICE forum for details about adapter, facia, etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts