2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Took kids to Windsor swimming pool at the weekend. Went from a stroll around Windsor came back to the car and low and behold a dent on the rear passenger door. I thought it was too good to last, a dent free car for all of 3 weeks. Well I guess you have to grateful for small mercies in our society eh! Anyway I have contacted the nice man from DENTMAN who should be giving me a quote on the repair shortly. As you can guess I am annoyed but what can you do.

·
Registered
393 Posts
This sucks.
You know people that put plastic covers on their sofa at home so not to stain them ? You could try that. But then again, it would look awfull.

Only thing you could do to not hurt your Civic is to leave it inside and not use it. Where's the fun in that ?

Whenever I see a dent in my car, I always think of this. I hate it when it happens, but a car is there to use it. Not put it on a shelf.

But it still sucks. Hope DENTMAN can solve it for you.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Sorry to hear that CF, hope it comes out. It's a fact of life nowadays.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Sorry to hear that - makes you sick that someone knows they did and drove off.

I have heard good things about dentman :)
So sorry to hear about your dent! Has it damaged the paintwork?

I agree TC some people have no respect, I got a dent on my 06 5door after a month or so :mad:

Luckly it didnt damage the paint work, Honda charged £40 to take it out :(

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Same here, dent right on the fold in the rear door, good news was tho, local repair garage, "same as dent man" fix me dent nee botha, cannot see where it was, price:£40,!!!! cheap as chips,

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi All

Took kids to Windsor swimming pool at the weekend. Went from a stroll around Windsor came back to the car and low and behold a dent on the rear passenger door. I thought it was too good to last, a dent free car for all of 3 weeks. Well I guess you have to grateful for small mercies in our society eh! Anyway I have contacted the nice man from DENTMAN who should be giving me a quote on the repair shortly. As you can guess I am annoyed but what can you do.
I feel for you Charley NOTHING WORSE you spend all that time being safe parking the car not too close to others ,then some ( naught word) does damaged to it nothing worse.

a question for the whole forum

why is it when you go to a car park there is 100s of spaces, you park your car the furthest away from the store ,and their is always some one decides to park right next to yours too close. I can never work this out , do you think they may feel their car may get lonely.

it just upsets me,
(maybe i am a sad old git who should get a life)

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
I feel for you Charley NOTHING WORSE you spend all that time being safe parking the car not too close to others ,then some ( naught word) does damaged to it nothing worse.

a question for the whole forum

why is it when you go to a car park there is 100s of spaces, you park your car the furthest away from the store ,and their is always some one decides to park right next to yours too close. can never work this out , do you think they may feel their car may get lonely.

it just upsets me,
(maybe i am a sad old git who should get a life)

Nope u are def not a sad git and it is always...a white van or a mum in a banger with 3 kids!!! ( i am a mum by the way so i am allowed to say that...mind u would kill my kids if they did that to anyone elses car....cos of the damage it would do to mine :D :D )

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Hi CF

I am gutted for you know how I would feel
good to hear that it should be easily sorted though :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts