2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charley's new civic at last

Finally collected my Civic 2.2 SE. Did all the paperwork and went through the controls. BUT... when i asked about the new filler cap spring the salesman said I didn't need it. I begged to differ and insisted I wanted it. So it was fitted. Went to drive away and realised that the fixing for the Drivers side car mat was not there. So back I went again. Very embrassed salesman!. He said he would fix it straight away. By the way the salesman suggested the every Civic engine is runs for 400 miles before delivery, thats something I didn't know. Anyway went for a blast down my favourite country lane in Harefield. Wonderfull. The handling is brilliant, almost as good as my Lanicia Beta. Just have to run her in now according to the motortune method.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Lovely looking car Charley and well done for sticking up for yrself. I must remember to take that list with me on Tues.

Great stuff - happy motoring! :D

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Looking good C.F - take it everything else was spot on !!
Shame about the engine(I-ctdi?) and the colour(red?)[smilie=whistle.gif]

Love the Lancia though - v-nice:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Very nice mate...sensibly parked well away from the kerb I see to protect those nice alloys! Those lanes around Harefield are a blast aren't they?!
I just want mine now!!!!!!!!!

P.s Love the Lancia too...have a mate who had one in silver.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes the lanes are brilliant, just right for testing. Lexie, take the list. There nothing untoward on my car. Everything was spot on. Even the shut lines. Just be aware regarding the filler cap. Not every dealer knows about it!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Lexie

Do you ever visit Avonmouth or Southbourne beaches. I often go there in the summer with the kids. Might see your Red Sport. (My inlaws live in Dibden Purlieu, New Forest).

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Lexie

Do you ever visit Avonmouth or Southbourne beaches. I often go there in the summer with the kids. Might see your Red Sport. (My inlaws live in Dibden Purlieu, New Forest).
Hi Charley

I go to Southbourne quite a lot as it happens. Its the nicest part of the beach. Keep and eye out... It'll be an HJ07!

·
Administrator
21,239 Posts
Looking at thise pics I'm beginning to wonder whether my choice of Galaxy was right.

I was offered Galaxy or Milano (find out tomorrow).

What's that "Gea4" unit ?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Kremmen

The Gear4 unit is I-pod FM transmitter. It had a good review in Autocar gadgets page. Great sound from I-pod with no interference.

·
Administrator
21,239 Posts
Oh well if we are going that far then the West London & M25 bods can look out for LT07 in Galaxy

·
Registered
174 Posts
AL07...NHB Type S GT cruising M25 and Uxbridge/West Drayton/Heathrow area...when I eventually get it:(

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Hiya CF

The car looks great - I really like it in red I will keep my eye out for you now :)

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Must admit your car does look great, so shiney (as was mine when I collected it). But not my colour.

Gear4 thing looks interesting - better than an itrip by what you say. Is it expensive?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts