2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
I have thought about it, but it would be unmoderated and could lead to "discussions" that were of a quality slightly less than the great standard the posters stick to when they know their posts are set in electronic "stone".

If you see what I mean... :)

·
King of the rodeo
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Totally agree, I had considered the moderation problem. Just a thought, file this with the other non-starters then!

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
You could only open the chat room at a certain time, say 7pm every Monday for a couple of hours - then the moderators could be around to kick some booty if needed!

·
Registered
975 Posts
i like the idea i must admit

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
It is a good idea - that way threads wont go off topic so much and people wanting to banter can chat away - not sure about 7pm on Mondays though, I might be busy then lol ;)

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
will try it when i get back from germany. stuck using ipaq at the mo.

·
Registered
975 Posts
i think its great - and i gather will get more advanced with time

·
King of the rodeo
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a thought, I can't help but think that it clutters the main forum page. How about putting it at the bottom? Or creating a place for it, perhaps along with the off topic stuff.

Thanks for giving it a go though!

·
Rusty Nut!
614 Posts
All the more reason to order a civinfo sticker I keep forgetting :( and now I cant play chatrooms :(

Will order mine in the morning cant be bothered to go and find my wallet at the moment!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts