2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting the below decal but is it too 'chavvy'?

Opinions please.

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
i wouldn't bother but am all up for personalising your car so if you like it - go for it!

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
For me stickers are a no go, but I'm 33 now and pretty much everything cool is a no go.. or so I'm told - I think my car is pretty cool and I own a pool table and I play x-box.. What are they talking about?.. I'm cool. :cool:

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
It's your car mate, you want it, go for it.

Besides, if you don't like it the beauty of stickers is that you can take them off :)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
If you like stickers then get them, why base your desicions on other peoples opinions. Lol!
+1
Do what you like to your car, after all if you like it then sod whatever anyone else says. :D

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
not my cup of tea bro ,but if you like it go for it .If you put it on and it looks **** then you can just pull it off .

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't see how its classed as chavvy? If you like stickers then get them, why base your desicions on other peoples opinions. Lol!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
+1
Do what you like to your car, after all if you like it then sod whatever anyone else says. :D
I have a Civinfo sticker on and with that comes great responsibility. I would not want to go against the ideology of the fraternity, causing them to disown me and burn me at the stake.

Nothing wrong with getting a second opinion.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts