·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh thats what I thought when I saw it, I like the idea though that the cheap rip off has RCA out put unlike the more expensive one so i could hook it up to my double din.
May just try one anyways me thinks for the price

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Yeh thats what I thought when I saw it, I like the idea though that the cheap rip off has RCA out put unlike the more expensive one so i could hook it up to my double din.
May just try one anyways me thinks for the price
Actually the mini 0801 has RCA output also, but it doesn't include the cable. You just need a 3.5mm jack to RCA cable. An audio cable will work great for this.

Personally I wouldn't bother with the cheaper cameras you linked to as the quality is just so poor compared to the more expensive ones. However, I do have a similar cheap camera for the rear of my car.

If you are on a budget, I would recommend the G1W (make sure it is genuine though), which is also recommended by Techmoan. It's not as discrete as the mini 0801, however if you are wanting that style, save up a bit for the genuine 1080p 0801 camera which I think is around £70, maybe a bit cheaper now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts