2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my standard dealer plates changed to GB Euro Styler Dealer plates last yeah now both the front and rear are peeling.

The clear film on the front is coming off. Not too chuffed about that.

Anyone had similar issues might just get halfords own plates seem to be thicker and made of better materials.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Anyone had similar issues
Yep, on our first 8G had the same problem on the front. My wife went back to the dealer and complained that they were not fit for purpose (along the lines of the plates should last as long as the rest of the car) and they replaced the plate.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will have a chat with the dealer later today

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New plates fitted Sat morning dealer said all ok

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
First thing i done was change plates. i hate all the honda, arnold clark & eu clutter on my car! So got plain ones from halford, been on 6months with no problems

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great stuff. I'll be going back to mine again as I noticed the replacement plate on the front is peeling again!
Just point them to here lol..............Guy at bridley in Wolves said it was common

First thing i done was change plates. i hate all the honda, arnold clark & eu clutter on my car! So got plain ones from halford, been on 6months with no problems
Never had that just the dealer name and HONDA..... Thought about halfords but y should i pay for plates twice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.