2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
Jeez that's low. Desperate to sell or something not mentioned on the ad?

That mileage is nothing on these cars.

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Didn't realise how nice the blue looked :cool: It's just i know high mileage can be off putting for some people but at that price you can't grumble.

Must be known by someone because it looks like the pics were taken at a meet

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Didn't realise how nice the blue looked :cool: I know high mileage can be off putting for some people but at that price you can't grumble.

Must be known by someone because it looks like the pics were took at a meet

Get it bought and boosted :)

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
It's a good car.He has been told it's under priced even with a few miles on the clock. A real bargain for someone .

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im going for cw ;) I check pistonheads daily & just thought i'd throw some temption on here :)

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im importing, thought if im spending then why not a low mileage 10 plate (that's the plan anyway) just waiting for this 3rd party to cough my remainder :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
A fresh 10 plate import with low miles will cost at least 20k.
Exactly what I found. It's better to get one already in the UK that you can go and see first IMHO, though 10 plates are like hens teeth.

Either way both would have been pre-owned.

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats my budget but need this remainder for it to happen, im thinking of long term ownership so low mileage would be a real bonus & im also thinking it as an investment (I can't see them losing much in yrs to come). Jmimports found me a corking cw in January low mileage full mugen kit, 20'000 otr but by the time he got info it had sold.

At the minute 3rd party are refusing to cough up fees so im not sure how long this will take, but this also gives me more time to save more towards my loan.

People say im mad spending that kind of money on a car I've never seen, & I admit im a tad nervous but I'm guessing others felt the same when importing.

Couple of questions, is the steering column adjustable like on the fn2 (long legs) & do the facelifts have the steering wheel features, I know the rear lights are different but I'm unsure on everything else

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
The steering column is adjustable up/down ,in/out.
Don't worry about the steering wheel controls as they will only work with the OEM sat nav.You will need a new headunit as the OEM one will not work in this country.
Facelifts have the new rear lights and power folding mirrors.

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
You don't get cruise or trip computer like you do on the FN2 on the facelift do you? It's just radio controls?

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I sort of knew about changing the head unit, so the steering controls can't be used even with a head unit change

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
Aye, he's missed a one off the start of that price. :lol:

Still cheap at £14k considering the mods.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts