2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
time has come for 2 new tyresand i think ive decided on the falkens as a cheapbut decent tyre, does anyone know whereis cheapest place to get them from and what price, i live in the north east so if anywhere local would be better for saving delivery and fitting :)

·
Move over..comming thru!!
533 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Try this company.. Event Mobile Tyres - they come out to you and fit them at home / work etc...I've found them to be the cheapest for the past few tyres I've had.

Tyres | Car tyres | Cheap tyres | 4x4 tyres | Run flat tyres
+1 :) both myself and most the people at work use them... very cheap (especially if buying 4) and very good service. The dont jack your car with a normal metal jack... they use inflatable things that dont damage the underneath of your car.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try this company.. Event Mobile Tyres - they come out to you and fit them at home / work etc...I've found them to be the cheapest for the past few tyres I've had - plus they do pretty much every make and every grade of tyre going...

Tyres | Car tyres | Cheap tyres | 4x4 tyres | Run flat tyres

they dont cover my postcode :( ne38

i can get them fitted and balanced off friend for 7.50 each it was more about saving on delivery

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In that case try Camskill two FK452's delivered for less that £198. :)

nice one thx - that sounds pretty good and cant complain at 4.90 delivery

anyoneknow if i will notice much difference between these and my conti 3s

·
Registered
340 Posts
been using falkens for a year now, brillant value for money in comparison to the more expensive tyres. I always use camskills

·
Registered
698 Posts
nice one thx - that sounds pretty good and cant complain at 4.90 delivery

anyoneknow if i will notice much difference between these and my conti 3s
been using falkens for a year now, brillant value for money in comparison to the more expensive tyres. I always use camskills
ive used camskills in the past and were really good apart from they sent the wrong profile tyres:rolleyes: btw the falkens are brilliant tyres i had them on my ep3 and found them very responsive;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts