2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep getting this message on the dashboard along with the oil can sign. However, oil is fine and so is water tank, anyone know how I might be able to fix this? Or is it a job to take to the local garage?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried removing the battery for about ten minutes and connecting it back? Ensure this is not done with the key in the ignition please. Good luck :)
I've actually recently had the battery changed so this could be it. Will try, thanks

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
I seem to remember there being a oil sensor issue with the 2.2. Maybe someone could confirm..? :)

·
Kennoway Man
611 Posts
I hit a puddle full force tonight.. Two mins later car went into limp mode.. Engine management light and check system on dash.. Turned car off for five mins back on.. Car not on limp mode but still engine manage light and check system.. Anyone know off or had this issue before?.. And know what might have caused it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Kennoway Man
611 Posts
Just looked under car.. Looks like the plastics have snapped off and dropped down.. Still doesn't explain EM light though.. Garage tomorrow then :-(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just looked under car.. Looks like the plastics have snapped off and dropped down.. Still doesn't explain EM light though.. Garage tomorrow then :-(

Same problem for me, everytime I drive over a bump there's a screeching plastic sound underneath. Happened when driving down from a multi-storey car park level

1 - 7 of 7 Posts