2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went in to book the current civic in to get the EPS and shock absorber sorted, and in the show room, there's so happy to be a RED Type R GT, It was number 0599.:)

So I spoke to a sales guy about facts and figures and it came out even better then the southampton dealer offered me:)

Im waiting on a call back, either I get more for my car, or free super guard on the TYPE R.:)

Also they has a Alabaster Silver type R at the back, but that's sold! (They sold 10 already!)

The Dates:
Black 05/04/07
Red 03/04/07
Bronze 28/03/07
Silver 26/03/07

So if your around Cheltenham, go down and check it out:) Its rather nice:D

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I'm hoping Gloucester have one in when I get my filler cap & HFT fixed tomorrow. If they have then doubt I'll get to take it as my courtesy car tho! :.(

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have sat in it....I love the seats! It also has the ipod waste of money adapter in it.

My only concerns about getting one (in 2 years once I have paid for the Civic I am in and given it to the wife) is, will they build it right or will it be crap like mine for a year and then come good. Just how hard does it ride, as the press have been saying it is much firmer than the regular which already rides like a tank around the frankly ***** roads around Cheltenham. And lastly....is it really better for the money than a Clio 192 etc?? IMO on looks oh yes! But the overall drive??

Any feedback Danko (when you get back in from driving it!!) ;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sat init too:p, I think its number 0599? If im correct, cant really remember.

The Type R 'should' be top notch, as its the exact same car as the civic, part from engine, and body styling, and the 2 doors... Im sure they have solved the problem by now? My 1.4 CIVIC which I didnt really have a nice time with since day one... is going on the last week of this month!:DWOOOOOP, TYPE R FTW:D

Where are you from in cheltenham?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts