·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome Honda100. I'm a grover.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks, Bramhall if you want to be precise.
Where did you get your Civic from?
I have gone to Arnold Clark in Stockport, not too happy with the hard sell, and Pennine in Ashton, much friendlier and giving a better deal, but that much further away when it comes to servicing.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Servicing can be done at any Honda garage from what Arnold Clarke in Stockport told me! I wasn't too happy with their hard sell but managed to barter a bit and got a decent ex-demo car for a good chunk of cash cheaper than new; I'm on a tight budget and couldn't have stretched that little bit extra.

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honda100 said:
Thanks, Bramhall if you want to be precise.
Where did you get your Civic from?
I have gone to Arnold Clark in Stockport, not too happy with the hard sell, and Pennine in Ashton, much friendlier and giving a better deal, but that much further away when it comes to servicing.
Near the "Fiveways". I went to Macclesfield, cos they had a Civic before A/Clark. Don't know about servicing yet. Probably stay with ALM. Only once a year.

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
generationgav said:
Servicing can be done at any Honda garage from what Arnold Clarke in Stockport told me! I wasn't too happy with their hard sell but managed to barter a bit and got a decent ex-demo car for a good chunk of cash cheaper than new; I'm on a tight budget and couldn't have stretched that little bit extra.
We have a small family of Civics around here. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
ALM were very good when I got my Accord, so might try them next. I didn't purchase from them as Arnold Clark had a wrongly priced (by £1000) Accord so I snapped that one up instead. Great roads around Macc for a test drive though!
As you say servicing is only once a year and as long as they give me a courtesy car I don't mind the drive.

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They certainly provide that service.

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think we've been put in quarantine !! :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are a few around here, but I have'nt tracked one down to its home. I want to distribute my Civinfo leaflets 8) You should spot mine. Near Fiveways pub.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts