2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well joined here a few weeks after deciding the TypeR was the way to go for me and having a shot of my mates (RevMonkey) FN2.

Previously owned 3 Nissan Almera GTi's...yes they did put the SR20 in an Almera...and it served me well but needed something more modern, faster etc.

Fast forward a few weeks later and picked up this Nighthawk FN2 from Brown Brothers (for any other Scottish members) fantastic service by them and all the usual Honda CarePlan stuff.

So 43k miles, 1 previous owners, FSHH and loving it, can't get rid of the smile on my face.

Hopefully meet a few more of you in the coming months at meets etc and become a regular name around the forum.

Already bought some red Mr.JP bulbs, Team Heko's, foggie protectors, Carbon Sumo rear panel and TypeR sill stickers. Next will be eibach springs sometime down the line and get the wheels refurbed before the summer too.

question: how do I remove the links to my pics? Not appearing when I click edit.

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Subscribed, having seen the standard of chris's previous almeras', I think hell do a fine job of modding his fn2.

Those last 2 pics are outside my work [smilie=grinz.gif] mon teh JCMB!

Nice to have you on board chris, i'll let you test my eibachs out once they're on at the start of march. Fairly certain youll be wanting a set shortly after...

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Howdy and welcome Chris :D

K20/24 fd2.
Pure N/a fun is the honda R DNA

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looking very nice. I know what you mean about the smile. I got mine last week and I cannot help but have a silly grin on my face every time I drive it :)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Fact NHB is the fastest colour ever adds like 20bhp lol. Nice car bro and welcome

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I'm going to get the wheels refurbed soon and can't make my mind up on the colour/finish.

Thinking black or anthracite to break it up a little. Does anyone have any pics of a TypeR with the 18s on in these colours?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Take a look at this guys thread for your anthracite query. Page 5
Where's the link? Lol.

By the way, LOVE your car!!

Bronze ftw on a black car

Sent from the necronomiPhon
I like bronze but last time I was at PPE they didn't have a good bronze, plus saw a pic on here of a guy with bronze done and wasn't a fan!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Welcome to Civinfo! Amazing how many ex Almera Gti owners are moving onto the FN2 Type R ;)

I look forward to seeing this progress!

Reactions: Chris180

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spent 6/7hours last Saturday with a friend and a machine polisher. What a difference and the blue flake really shows now. GP rear soon hopefully when I have the spare cash and after being out in RevMonkey's car springs and FRS is definitely on the cards sooner rather than later.

Apologies for the phone pics.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts