2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that dreaded time of year and just received my renewal from Chris Knotts. I insured with them last year but not through the forum.

Is it me or is this expensive ???
My renewal is £422.50 for my 2008 Type S 2.2. It says on my renewal I have 9 years protected NCB and I'm 32. 33 in January. Cars parked on the driveway at night.
When I was on the phone to them last year I declared my mods such as colour coding and type r spoiler but the only thing they put on the notes were that it's lowered 25mm. They didn't seem to care about the cosmetic stuff.

Now because I thinks it's pretty expensive to be honest can anyone recommend companies to get quoted from to save me arising about with comparison sites on-line ?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
My age / profile is similar to yours but my renewal is 620 just got mine last week.

Thats the best price I got with Admiral, so try them....

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
It's that dreaded time of year and just received my renewal from Chris Knotts. I insured with them last year but not through the forum.

Is it me or is this expensive ???
My renewal is £422.50 for my 2008 Type S 2.2. It says on my renewal I have 9 years protected NCB and I'm 32. 33 in January. Cars parked on the driveway at night.
When I was on the phone to them last year I declared my mods such as colour coding and type r spoiler but the only thing they put on the notes were that it's lowered 25mm. They didn't seem to care about the cosmetic stuff.

Now because I thinks it's pretty expensive to be honest can anyone recommend companies to get quoted from to save me arising about with comparison sites on-line ?

Cheers

As I'm from the same area mate. I have just done our renewal for me and the missus with 10 years no claims for £450. Again, like yours parked on the drive at night. I thought mine was a good price considering it's an R.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Ehhh im only 21 and I paid a little over £700 with 2 years NCB.. Thats through Admiral
I think Admiral is doing 10 months policy is that right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts