2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now closed but back in on the 29th, 30th December then its back to business as usual from the 4th Jan.
We will be able to pick up emails in between but if its urgent give me or Lou a call. There are enough people about that know how to get hold of us least of which is pm's or facebook.

Just also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone this year for their support and we aim to have our best year ever next year with upgrades to our ballpit/padded cell area's already underway, power upgrades to our red-knuckle rides (You know what I mean those that have been lucky enough to experience them ;) ) as well as a full program of race and leisure events arranged what with Time Attack, HKS Drag series, Our own drag series at Shakespeare county and Honda's on Track events.

Have a good Christmas and a prosperous new year and our best wishes from everyone at TDi North Powertuning. :beer:

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
We are now closed but back in on the 29th, 30th December then its back to business as usual from the 4th Jan.
We will be able to pick up emails in between but if its urgent give me or Lou a call. There are enough people about that know how to get hold of us least of which is pm's or facebook.

Just also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone this year for their support and we aim to have our best year ever next year with upgrades to our ballpit/padded cell area's already underway, power upgrades to our red-knuckle rides (You know what I mean those that have been lucky enough to experience them ;) ) as well as a full program of race and leisure events arranged what with Time Attack, HKS Drag series, Our own drag series at Shakespeare county and Honda's on Track events.

Have a good Christmas and a prosperous new year and our best wishes from everyone at TDi North Powertuning. :beer:
Well a very merry christmas to you guys too =)

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Have a well deserved break guys. I'll be back with my wallet soon for some more goodness

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Have a good one paul see you in the new year pal, all the best to your family to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts