2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there is something to put in place of the cigar lighter? What I mean is that I don't smoke, and would never use the cigar lighter anyway, and it looks awful standing proud (sounds naughty :oops:) in the centre!

I would normally plug the sat nav or phone charger in on long journeys, but wouldn't want them plugged in all the time either. Some cars I have seen have a small cap instead of the lighter... anyone?

·
Registered
429 Posts
What about swapping with the cover on the boot power socket?

The boot cover is nicely labelled and you won't have to find a home for the cigar lighter each time you remove it. (Keep the cigar lighter in the boot socket.)

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Maybe I should have searched the forums first. :coffee: :oops:

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The boot cover is nicely labelled and you won't have to find a home for the cigar lighter each time you remove it. (Keep the cigar lighter in the boot socket.)
Top idea!

·
Registered
120 Posts

Sooooo GREAT IDEA!! :idea:

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
What a great idea..............trust a women to think of that !! lol

·
Form & Function
233 Posts
Hi! You can order the cap of tunk's power outlet...

·
Registered
429 Posts
What a great idea..............trust a women to think of that !! lol
I sincerely hope I have not turned into a woman! This is most definately a man's idea.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Since I removed my lighter to replace it with the blue LED torch, it has been rattling around in the glove box making a hell of a racket.
What a good idea to locate it in the boot socket.
When did you have the operation electric.;):)?

For those that have the said torch. :--
I have now completely discharged it so it wont charge anymore and the light is now permanently blue.
When I was last on ebay, I noticed that they do them with a red LED now. You will have to do a search though, as I can't remember where they were.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts