2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just received the first Circuit Sports manifold for the FN2 Civic for testing.
It's going to be installed on a car previously tuned by us this coming weekend so should have the figures pretty soon. These have been receiving really positive reviews from other countries and gives a good alternative to the current best available Toda manifold.

RRP on these is £495+VAT :cool:

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
That looks amazing!! Price is spot on too IMO. Am I right in thinking that the design is very similar to the Toda?? looks kinda similar using my worse than average engine knowledge :-D

is the number one pipe going over the top (instead of the bottom on the Toda) a good idea or does it make no difference?

Damn where has my civic gone ;-)

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Starting to get some really good bits through now and reasonable prices.
Got some more trick bits will post up soon as well. :)

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
oooh more bits :D

post post post away... These trick bits would you happen to have these bits in stock incase I decide to bring some more pennies with me.

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
I've been saying this manifold looks quite good.

Obviously from pics only cant realy judge the quality (input Paul??) , but design wise u must say, well done.

In for numbers...

Would be great to se results on YOUR car Paul... ;)

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well........It looks nice.
That's about as far as we got. Sorry.

When we tried installing it, it became quickly apparent that its actually designed for LHD cars as the power steering motor fouls against the manifold. :facepalm:

Be nice to try it on a left hander if someone fancies a trek to the UK.
Could even arrange to do this at TDi South if necessary as its not so far to go.

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts

When we tried installing it, it became quickly apparent that its actually designed for LHD cars as the power steering motor fouls against the manifold. :facepalm:

Could even arrange to do this at TDi South if necessary as its not so far to go.
If you fancy making it my xmas present, and send it to me, ill be happy to try it out!. :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts

[smilie=sad.gif]

Gave it a good go. I asked Neil if there was anyway of relocating the power steering pump, but he said that was a no go! :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
probably after christmas i m buying one for mine, gonna post the dyno results ;)
i feel like, i m buying a toda replica but earning money isnt so easy, too ;P

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I would like to see the differences on dyno

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
:lol: One fits!
but this gives some new possibility to LHD cars. I always thought that the space for the headers was the same on LHD and RHD. So the LHD have more space:D. Probably i will try to fit (with some mods) a LHD header from the states. kidd racing :popcorn: (note: that is not my pic, it's on a usa forum)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts