2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen this plonker?!!! To put it politely.
Citroen C1 with Honda Type R badges, silver with big towel rail on the back for a spoiler.
In the Essex/Hertfordshire area.
Couldn't take a picture as i was driving behind it, not for long though, showed him what a Type-R is!!!

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Have you noticed that Renault are going the same way as Citroen and offering up to £3000 cash back on their cars. Always a bad sign.

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
Better to have Type Racing than .......Can't do more than 1mph!!!!!! lol

·
Vroooom!
245 Posts
[smilie=giggle.gif]

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Anyone seen this plonker?!!! To put it politely.
Citroen C1 with Honda Type R badges, silver with big towel rail on the back for a spoiler.
In the Essex/Hertfordshire area.
Couldn't take a picture as i was driving behind it, not for long though, showed him what a Type-R is!!!
As you probably know there are a lot of chumps like that about in Essex, too many of them in Southend! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
As bad as those plonkers who stick M3 badges on clapped out 316i Beemers!
That's a favourite of mine !! Also like GTI badges on 1.4 Golfs. Bit of a giveaway when they have the horrid orangey rear lights & little 14 inch steelies...

The best one I've seen that wasn't necessarily "trying" to be something but was just cringeworthy was on an N reg Xantia. They'd blatently raided Halfords for all available badges & had come up with the following...

Xantia 2.0 Turbo 16v Sport

Problem was that it was a 2.0 VW badge, the "Turbo" was from Ford, 16v was one of those hideous cheapies scallies stick on their Saxo's & the "Sport" was a Renault effort.

The badges were probably worth more than the car...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts