1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
lol bargin

·
Registered
210 Posts
Do you reckon it will include the wiring loom and stalk?

Actually - I've just asked him the question.

J :D

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
jme1978 said:

It does; I asked him earlier and I am the current highest bidder. Don't worry if you outbid me though; it's probably for my own good!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should be getting some commission from the Ebay seller for pointing you guys in the right direction :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
generationgav said:
jme1978 said:

It does; I asked him earlier and I am the current highest bidder. Don't worry if you outbid me though; it's probably for my own good!
Its alright mate - I'm not that bothered about them at the moment - I quite like the front of mine all black!

I got the reply before to say it has everything you need too - wonder how hard it is to mess about with the stalk?

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
jme1978 said:
Its alright mate - I'm not that bothered about them at the moment - I quite like the front of mine all black!

I got the reply before to say it has everything you need too - wonder how hard it is to mess about with the stalk?
[/quote]

No probs; somone has outbid me anyway! I expect it to go to around £100 if not a bit over to be honest.

I was far too scared of doing that anyway, I'd have probably broken the car.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I know what you mean!! :lol: The thought of fouling the warranty up sends cold shivers down my spine!!

I can just see me in the dealers after doing it - badly..

Dealer: Hello sir, whats happened to the light stalk?

Me: The light stalk? We'll I think you'll find I've modified the car to include rather dashing fog lights!

Dealer: But the..

Me: Yes yes yes, I know its very individual but I happen to like the way it wobbles and brown is my favorite colour of gaffer tape - now my man, do Honda do Superglue?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts