2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can someone help my Civic 2012 reg has stopped showing the mileage, range and temperature gauge on the screen - please see photos attached, I've changed the fuse but this hasn't done anything please can someone help, had it into Honda for diagnostics and they are also unable to fix ( see photo)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
I had a similar problem when I disconnected the battery for 30 mins to try and fix a stop/start problem. Reconnecting the battery showed a blank trip A and B display, and this data was lost. Started working again after resetting trip A and B , and has been OK since.
The Civic seems to suffer a few gremlins which are all fixed by disconnecting the battery, so if you haven't tried this yet, it's worth a go. Good luck . (y)

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
How did you get on with it.

Im sure I’ve seen somewhere its caused by talking on Bluetooth phone for a long time after switching the car off. One of the computers goes to sleep but the headunit stays on until the end of the phone call. This gets them out of sync, disconnecting the battery for a while forces everything to boot up and start talking again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts