2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 822 Posts

·
Strong in me The Force is
765 Posts
... As you can see, the car is hidden but you can the recognise our spaceship with some difference.
Don't see much difference. Oh yes, some sharkfin antenna, different rear lights, and a rear wiper! That must make someone happy... :) All the rest is pretty good covered up.

K.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Don't see much difference. Oh yes, some sharkfin antenna and a rear wiper! That must make someone happy... :)

K.
The back and front ends are that from an Alfa - or is that the front of a Fiat !!!!!!

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Interesting but I'll reserve comment until it comes out. One things for sure, the FN2 will be better than the new Civic R.......:worms:

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Urgh, same shape as a Prius. Looks like it will be nothing more than another eco car from Honda

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
A rear wiper!!!! At last!

·
Administrator
21,163 Posts
Proper aerial :)
Rear wiper :)

Also looks like its got normal wipers instead of our centre > out motion job.

Surely not any wider, it's getting tight for my garage now. How can they tell it's wider from a spy shot anyway?

............ but what about the suspension! If it's still the boneshaker then I'll likely go Golf next time

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Also dashboard looks the same in the last link.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Here's what I noticed from all the pix posted so far...

1) slightly taller... but not by much
2) appears a little wider... again, not much in it
3) longer over the rear doors and boot area
4) looks to me like they may have ditched the split rear screen if you look the base of the rear window seems to extend well into the plastic
5) rear lights (though covered) I'm guessing will ape the CR-Z in some way

If they make this with that there DSG type gearbox and its a stonker, I may just chip in my i-shift ... lol

But.... a smaller capacity diesel? Hmm.. will that be an auto as well? Interesting times!

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
wonder if they will do a Type R Diesel with the smaller diesel engine...
A Type R Dielsel! If they do I will eat my hat! I thought there was no more Civic Type R's?

Reactions: civilrights
1 - 20 of 822 Posts