2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new 4d Civic 4d. You can not get this in every country. We Finns like sedans. My best car ever. I love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pictures

Notice the paddle shift pads behind the steeringwheel. Sunroof, 6cd player and cruise and radio control on wheel. Lot of space for passengers too. :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
A very strange beasty indeed....:confused: :rolleyes: We also get this shape here in Portugal, but only for the Hybrid.

I also notice that yours has Heated Fabric seats......I thought the heated seats only came in Leather??:confused: :confused:

What engine does it have?? 1.4??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Engine 1.8l 140hp. We have heated seats in every car here north. You cannot understand that we have -20 celcius in the wintertime. Lucky you.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Tervetuloa,

So your is an Executive with the cd changer added on. Does yours play mp3/wma discs? Are they the same unit in both cars? No iPod connection though, I bet. Too bad it's not the hatchback :wink:

Not too keen on the 4-door dash. I prefer the spaceship feel of the 5-door model. At least you won't have to worry about it getting scratched.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tervetuloa,

So your is an Executive with the cd changer added on. Does yours play mp3/wma discs? Are they the same unit in both cars? No iPod connection though, I bet. Too bad it's not the hatchback :wink:

Not too keen on the 4-door dash. I prefer the spaceship feel of the 5-door model. At least you won't have to worry about it getting scratched.

Executive includes 6 cd player as standard equipment. It plays mp3. No iPod connection. Does any hatcback model has paddle shift option? It is fun to play with.:p :p :p I can play I am F1 driver.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Yeah, the i-Shift (available on petrol models) has flappy paddles!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, the i-Shift (available on petrol models) has flappy paddles!
Yes. I found some pictures of i-shift hatchback. It has the same steering wheel as I have. The gearbox is different. Mine is little 5 gear model no DSG type like i-shift. Mine works very smoothly and I am pleased.:) :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! I am happy to see an other 4door-er :) (Don't miss my survey;) ) Mine is going to be almost the same, but manual...only like 2-3 weeks to go without it.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
One of the many reason some of us went for the Civic (hatch) is it's TARDISesque interior. The boot is huge for the size and stule of the car, and the back seats perform amazing feats of folding out of the way (up or down) when needed.

What is the 4 door like you have? Is it similar to our Accords?

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Have you not sat in a Hybrid Bungle?? They're pretty big indside, and, dare I say it, seem to have fewer blind spots than ours....:oops: :confused:

In fact, last time I was at the Honda dealer they had a NHB Hybrid in the show room, and believe it or not......it looked really nice!!!!!:confused: :cool: :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Talking of blindspot has they put the spoiler in a more seniable place so u can see out the back window as we peer out ours ?

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
It's a pretty straight forward 4 door saloon.
No spoiler as standard but one can be added as extra.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Correct me if you can, is that not the car used in BTCC under the 'integra' name???

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
No Bungle, totally different shape nose I think.....

However, now you've said that, I don't think that Honda will be using the 'Integra' name again any time soon ,as this car pretty much takes that part of the range up....

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
yer looks cool, pitty its not got traingle exsusts and hidden rear door handels, but looks nice a rear window you can see out of ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts