2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

181 - 200 of 245 Posts

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Quick Question, noticed the Option Connector block has White Bits that CLIP down into position. Should these be in the DOWN position, or in the UP position? And, when down, how do you move them back up?

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
The white bit youbslide into position when the connector is in place to stop the push/release tab from being pressed or working loose. It is clear when you look at it which position it needs to be in.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #185

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi great work! Are these still available? Need to up my posts it seems to 20 in order to message you but would be interested in the connector and some pins if possible.

Is there an email address I could use an alternative to posting 20 times and save everyone that!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Hi great work! Are these still available? Need to up my posts it seems to 20 in order to message you but would be interested in the connector and some pins if possible.

Is there an email address I could use an alternative to posting 20 times and save everyone that!

Cheers!
Yes still available.

I think the mod above wants you confirm you're not a bot or scammer and then they'll up your post count so you can PM.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #192

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Sending a PM fo 8G
Replied. PM was a request for info on functionality.

Can anyone confirm on an 8G if they've used the connector for a constant 12v for parking mode on a dashcam or if not where did you source the feed from?

@RickHondaR do you know from your notes? I don't want to say 100% as I don't have a car in front of me to test...

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Replied. PM was a request for info on functionality.

Can anyone confirm on an 8G if they've used the connector for a constant 12v for parking mode on a dashcam or if not where did you source the feed from?

@RickHondaR do you know from your notes? I don't want to say 100% as I don't have a car in front of me to test...
Sending a PM fo 8G
Not quite what you asked for, but given the connection is the same (By the looks of pictures) on the 8 / 9G, I have used the 12V Constant - Make sure you have the fuse in position 1 as noted though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi. I'm very much interested in an option connector for my 2017 (mk9?) civic tourer. From what I read above I can't send you a PM as I'm a newbie with too low a post score.

181 - 200 of 245 Posts