2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

261 - 264 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

It looks similar, the pins are the same orientation but the Euro fuse box slot is a slightly different shape near to where the fixing clip is.

This is what the connector itself looks like.

It may fit but I can't guarantee it.
Hmm I may not have the right connector slot, huh...Ill do some more research to make sure. but they look pretty similar to me.

those terminals use 12 or 14gauge wire? are those 2.8mm blade terminals?
they look like the GT280 terminals metripack makes.
can you share the width, thickness and length of the blade, and length overall?
sorry for all the busy work - Im just trying to get it right, before I spend that 28BP

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmm I may not have the right connector slot, huh...Ill do some more research to make sure. but they look pretty similar to me.

those terminals use 12 or 14gauge wire? are those 2.8mm blade terminals?
they look like the GT280 terminals metripack makes.
can you share the width, thickness and length of the blade, and length overall?
sorry for all the busy work - Im just trying to get it right, before I spend that 28BP
any chance to consider/answer my previous questions?

I found a USA based civic forum, and in previous threads this was discussed this, so it should be the accessory plug on my North America Civic.
I took some pictures out of my vehicle, and tried to get some measurements, but without removing the dash, or disconnecting the fuse box, it was a challenge as the forks on the calipers didn't have free clearance. The picture has what measurements I could approximate, in the space (hopefully I had the things zero'd properly!).
does your connector match (should be smaller dimensions, to allow loose fit)

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
Hi,

Rick has the connectors, I don't hold stock. I asked and he isn't willing to go down the route of measuring them and then only to find out that they don't fit anyway and we have to go down the refund route.

Looking at the second picture, the US fuse connector is missing two groves near the clip, so I would have to say that it doesn't fit unfortunately.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

Rick has the connectors, I don't hold stock. I asked and he isn't willing to go down the route of measuring them and then only to find out that they don't fit anyway and we have to go down the refund route.

Looking at the second picture, the US fuse connector is missing two groves near the clip, so I would have to say that it doesn't fit unfortunately.
as I am typing, I may have found a US source for some used pigtails - it appears to be quite a bit different...
without measuring your connector, it's not worth any more effort.
appreciate you engaging. best of luck.

261 - 264 of 264 Posts