2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
though I would post some pics of our 9G civic with the Aero Kit.

BEFORE

AFTER

To come - 18" Krypton Alloys + front sensors that were missing (get that in before someone elses notices!!)

·
Registered
616 Posts
It's nice to make it your own and kudos to you!
For me however I don't feel the front.. :(
Maybe it's the pictures and it's better irl I don't know.
Something with the color coded front bothers me. Thick cheeks?
Might be one of those things I will like more later but at the moment I stand conservative :)
Good choice on the side mirrors :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Its a 'you either love it or you hate it' look, personally i think it would look better in gloss black..

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Personally like the colour coded Y front of the white car. Not really a fan of the raised lip part above the DRL's on the red car though. Anyway, it probably looks better in the flesh and some people would like aero kit.

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
It's not bad, but I think the DRLs should have followed the line of the painted bumper above it.

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Personally like the colour coded Y front of the white car. Not really a fan of the raised lip part above the DRL's on the red car though. Anyway, it probably looks better in the flesh and some people would like aero kit.
Same thought... same time...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
What I meant was that the raised lip part is not parallel to the DRL. To me it would look better if it lined up with it.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I think the parts are around 400-500 £ each. Not worth it imo.

I wonder if anyone will make clipon fender flares that goes over the plastic. That would be a wider look.

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,423 Posts
Did you add these as a after purchase accessory? And what happened to the original front and rear, you kept em or Honda. If paid to add after then surely originals still in your possession.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think it looks excellent but wasteful when it comes to the old bumpers.

Why can't it be a factory order rather than a dealer replacement. If this was the case surely the price would be lower?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hay!
Is it hard to remove the bumper?
Could you give me a simply overview what i have to remove to remove the bumper? Is it possible to remove only that grey part between lights?
I want to wrap that grey part in carbon 3M DI NOC. When i remove the bymper i'll be able to wrap it perfectly.

Thanks!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Is the white one from the aero pack or is it custom ? looks great IMO :)
Its just standard with color coded front and yes I agree.
Done it myself in matte white

·
Registered
35 Posts
Very late comment I know but is this a publicly available bumper and if so where can I acquire one?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts