·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Would greatly appreciate if I can get details of the attached. Thanks bosses

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
0 Posts
I just had Daniel round to repair my car today, a clutch actuator problem.
he did a great job the cars back running and changing gear better than before.
a nice guy to deal with also.
cant give a better recommendation.

thanks Daniel

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
I need this casing and the motor brushes. Where I can buy it online.. I've searched but no where to be found.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi, I have Honda Civic 1.8 2007, it broke down in the middle of heavy traffic and would not go into gear. It stayed in neutral.
Also the cog symbol appeared on the dashboard. I have the car checked by Honda and they are advising its a clutch and actuator problem. need some help.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Please what could have been the problem why the transmission is not shifting to 2nd gear from 1st?

I've done the clutch air bleeding successfully, but during the static leaving or dynamic learning when the HDS ask me to shift to neutral after successfully shifted to drive in 5sec. The learning always failed. And I couldn't even shift the gear to 2nd or 3rd and more.

Please advise me, what could be wrong?

I will be looking forward to hearing from you sir.

Thanks for been there always.

Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worse.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had Daniel come round on Sunday to fix my Actuator problem on my Honda Civic 1.8 SE and what a fantastic job he did.
The car is perfect now and changes gears beautifully. I would Highly Recommend Daniel, he is very professional in his job and his knowledge is second to none.
Thanks once again for the fantastic job you have done.

Many Thanks
Rey Osman

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had Daniel over yesterday. It took him a lot less time to fix the car than I expected. The car feels amazing now. He discovered that someone had placed parts from another brand (Ford or Vauxhall) in the actuator before. I think I had never driven a proper i-Shift before. All the slow sluggish shifting is now gone. The car shift exactly when it needs to shift (it was revving higher before and I had to do it manually). The shifts are much quicker and smoother. It also revs up when it shifts down a gear. What he has done is magic and I can enjoy my car now.
Thanks for your service, Daniel.
I highly recommend getting Daniel working on your car if you need help. He was very professional and careful with the vehicle and pointed bits and bobs missing due to previous repairs done by idiots.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Can anybody tell if the transmission oil has to be changed when repairing actuator, or can it be done without changing oil (service reasons). ty

281 - 297 of 297 Posts