2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to listen to music from
My phone in the car and change tracks with the wheel, AUX cable lets me play music but not change tracks with the wheel or anything apart from
The phone it self. I've searched the net and it seams in the middle arm rest there's a usb slot on the left of the AUX input but there isn't so can anyone help me or inform me on why and what I can do please

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
My phone in the car and change tracks with the wheel, AUX cable lets me play music but not change tracks with the wheel or anything apart from
The phone it self. I've searched the net and it seams in the middle arm rest there's a usb slot on the left of the AUX input but there isn't so can anyone help me or inform me on why and what I can do please
How old is your car bud pre 09 didnt have the usb in the arm rest and if it is older is the socket there for the honda cable to go in, you have to have the honda usb cable mine didnt come with one either been a 2010 but the socket was there

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Do you have this in your armrest?

If so, then there's a cable available which plugs into the "USB" socket to give you a USB connector.
Get one here on Amazon for £12 instead of paying the Honda price.
Honda Civic/Accord/Jazz/CR-V USB Cable 3911-TF0-003 USB flash Drive & MP3 iPod: Amazon.co.uk: [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/[email protected]@[email protected]@41t4g6WlXzL

For reference, the Honda part number for the cable is 39114-TFO-003 and is around £55.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts